Dimmable G9 LED Bulbs, 4W(35W Halogen Equivalent), 3000K Warm White, CRI80, G9 Base Bulb for Chandelier, Interior Decoration Lighting, Commodity Display Lighting, 6-Pack
- 💡 ENERGY SAVING - G9 LED bulb can save up to 82% on electricity consumption. Using 4 watts for up to 320 lumens of brightness, equivalent to 35W halogen bulb.
- 💡 DIMMABLE - Dimmable G9 LED bulb can adjust the lighting to be bright or dim. They also can be used as non-dimmable bulbs.
- 💡 ESAY INSTALLATION - Standard G9 base, AC110V-130V, can be easily fitted or replaced in small lighting fixtures(desk lamp/floor lamp/crystal down light).
- 💡 LONG LIFESPAN - LED light source life more than 30,000 hours, 5 times of traditional bulb. 2 Year Warranty.
- 💡 WIDE APPLICATIONS - G9 base, suitable for chandelier, under cabinet lights, interior decoration lighting, commodity display lighting.
Instant on to full brightness:
These LED lights can be lit up instantly to high brightness, no warm-up time like halogen bulbs.
Save your electricity cost:
High lumens per watt, almost no power waste on heat output, much brighter and more energy-saving than traditional bulbs.
No UV or IR radiation, no mercury or lead, zero pollution compared with fluorescent light bulbs, safe for kids and pets.
Ideal replacement for Chandeliers, dining room light fixtures, under cabinet light, bathroom vanity light, bedroom lamps, RV, ceiling fan, pendant lights, wall sconce, and etc.
Input Voltage: 110V-130V
Base Type: G9
Color: Warm White 3000k
Size: 49mm * 15mm / 1.9in * 0.6in
LED Qty: 64 pcs SMD3014
Beam Angle: 360°
Lifespan: 30,000 hours
Certification : CE, RoHS
► Please check the size of G9 led bulbs first to see if it is too big or small to fit into your fixture.
► Input voltage for this G9 LED bulb is AC 110-130V. Please use an LED compatible dimmer if you want to control the brightness. Some dimmer switch for halogen bulbs will not work well for LED bulbs, and cause flickering buzzing.
► When you turn off the LED bulbs, there maybe remain glimmer light, which is a common phenomenon and does not affect using.